CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Memorial Day



At the family plot for a traditional Memorial Day cemetary visit:


We put a flag on my greatgrandfather's headstone (see left of photo) but then Mom told us that wasn't exactly correct as he had fought for the confederacy. Oops!

The cemetary desk told us that three ghosts are often spotted near our plot. One is a 5 year old girl... When I got there I realised that my grandfather's little sister who died of scarlet fever at age 5 doesn't have a headstone. Maybe we had better take care of that!

Here is Eleni playing later that day with her cousins (and Dino) later at their place for a BBQ:


Future Pilates instructor:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting. I learn something new about the family almost every day. I love how almost every photo of Eleni is an action shot.