CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

OUR DAUGHTER!!!


We got our referral early this morning!!

Chen Hong Mei   
Guizhou Province, China
Birthdate: 13 April, 2008

She has one tooth, and shouts Yi-Ya (just like Dino!)


24 comments:

Suzie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful :o)

Elissa said...

Congratulations!! Our daughter was also 13 months at referral and she was, and is, such a joy! You must still be on cloud 9-- what I wouldn't give to be in your shoes again!!

Ava Baby said...

Congratulations, she is just adorable and she shares a birthday with my little angel!!

Beach Mama said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! We received our first referral 5 years ago today. I know you are on cloud 9!

Ms. J said...

Lovely, lovely, LOVELY little peanut!

I bet you are just floating as you walk around!!!

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Congrats!! What a beauty!!! Wishing safe & healthy travels!!

Sindy

Tracy said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats! What a little sweetheart! Our DD was just a tad younger when we got her (I am assuming your DD will be about 14 months old when you get her, and ours was 13 months old), and it is such a fun age!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie ! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Our 2d daughter was from Guizhou province. We were there last August to bring her home.

Vicky

Casa Bicicleta said...

Congratulations! I found your site from RQ and noticed your daughter is from Guizhou. My daughter is from there too. There is a yahoo group for our province, come on over and join us.
Congratulations again, your daughter is beautiful.
Leigh
Mom to Sonia Louise LiQing
Guanling SWI Guizhou
In our arms 11.20.05

Sandra said...

What an absolute cutie! Hope you travel soon to have her in your arms!

chad-roscoe said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations and may your TA come soon!
xx~
D&D
LID 3/27/06 for Sophie

Bailey said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news, I can understand your excitement. Out little one is also from Guizhou... we even have a picture of her in the same stroller! Guizhou is such a special place to us. You will definitely enjoy your visit there. Congratulations again, enjoy you little girl when you are united as a family.

Karen and Jon said...

OH she is just adorable. Congratulations!!

Lori said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful!! :)

sheri said...

What a SWEET SWEET face. Congratulations...I look forward to following along on your journey.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this is actually happening, how wonderful that this little girl will have the good fortune of having you as loving parents.
I look forward to hearing all about how things go along. I am here if you need me xoxo Remy

LucisMomma said...

She is gorgeous! What a beauty. The ladies there will say, "Lucky baby," but don't you feel like the lucky one? :)

WOW, have a great time, and try to enjoy the hub-bub beforehand, too.

susan, from your Guizhou yahoo group, mom to Luci from Guizhou (LuiZhi SWI)

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Your daughter is beautiful! We got back from Guizhou in November with our 4 year old daughter (5th child, 3rd from China).

Blessings to you!
Sarah

Keri said...

I stopped by from RQ and I am so excited to see that your LOVELY baby is from Guizhou. Our daughter is also a Guizhou darling and I must say that I have never seen a child from Guizhou who wasn't absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!!!

Keri

Sylvia said...

She is so cute! My daughter was also named "Hong". Her name was Hong Ying, we were told it meant Red Cherry.

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Look at those gorgeous eyes! What a sweetheart. I cannot wait to meet her. We voted for Coco.

Big Love, Cesi and Liz

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Oh she is just too cute! Congrats!

Patricia Roebuck said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is soooo adorable!!!! I cannot believe it's been a little over two weeks since the referrals! Hoping we will be in China with you about the same time!